40 Les Brown Quotes to Set Your Entrepreneurial Spirit on Fire!
Les Brown is a world-renowned motivational speak, author and trainer whose teachings are widely regarded among the top entrepreneurial resources.
We’ve compiled a list of 40 Les Brown quotes that you can use today for inspiration, motivation and to set your entrepreneurial spirit on fire!
- “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.”
- “No one rises to low expectations”
- “I learned from my mother that there is a greatness in all of us, and that all of us are delivered to this world with a mission. I believe that life is a journey, often difficult and sometimes incredibly cruel, but we are well equipped for it only we tap into our talents and gifts and allow them to blossom.”
- “When you face your fear, most of the time you will discover that it was not really such a big threat after all. We all need some form of deeply rooted, powerful motivation — it empowers us to overcome obstacles so we can live our dreams.”
- “Change is difficult but often essential to survival.”
- “There comes a time when you have to drop your burdens in order to fight for yourself and your dreams. Many of us carry baggage from the past that hinders our ability to fight for the things we want in life, our goals, our dreams. If you learn in this book to let go of those burdensome emotions and memories, then one of my chief objectives will be realized; you will be able to pursue and live your dreams.”
- “Just because fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.”
- “I advise you to say your dream is possible and then overcome all inconveniences, ignore all the hassles and take a running leap through the hoop, even if it is in flames.”
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
- “You don’t get in life what you want; you get in life what you are.”
- “One of the most essential things you need to do for yourself is to choose a goal that is important to you. Perfection does not exist — you can always do better and you can always grow.”
- “Never build a case against yourself.”
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
- “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up.”
- “You are the only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life.”
- “You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.”
- “Be determined to handle any challenge in a way that will make you grow.”
- “Live out of your imagination instead of out of your memory.”
- “If you view all the things that happen to you, both good and bad, as opportunities, then you operate out of a higher level of consciousness.”
- “Act The Way You Want To Be And Soon You’ll Be The Way You Act”
- “You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.”
- “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.”
- “You may not accomplish every goal you set — no one does — but what really matters is having goals and going after them wholeheartedly.”
- “The graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry out their dream.”
- “The greatest revenge is massive success.”
- “Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.”
- “Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.”
- “The things you want are always possible; it is just that the way to get them is not always apparent. The only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life is you, and that can be a considerable obstacle because you carry the baggage of insecurities and past experience.”
- “Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.”
- “I will heighten my life by helping others heighten theirs”
- “A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand.”
- “If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness.”
- “Things may happen around you, and things may happen to you, but the only things that really count are the things that happen in you.”
- “Align yourself with people that you can learn from, people who want more out of life, people who are stretching and searching and seeking some higher ground in life.”
- “The number-one killer in this country is heart disease. And the majority of people suffer their first major heart attack on Monday morning between eight and nine. That is the time, of course, when most people are getting ready to go to jobs that they don’t like, jobs that are making them sick.”
- “The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.”
- “Ask yourself if you are leaving a trail that others may want to follow. Are you leaving a legacy of accomplishment? What mark will you leave on your industry? Your friends and family?”
- “As long as life holds forth possibilities, NO ONE can be counted out. Go after your goals. Live your dreams.”
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.”
- “People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, they can’t find them, MAKE THEM”
There you have it, 40 of the best les Brown quotes for motivation.
This Les Brown quotes compilation was contributed by the team at PureHappyLife.com, who post daily motivational quotes to help you kick start your day the right way.
The post 40 Les Brown Quotes to Set Your Entrepreneurial Spirit on Fire! appeared first on Blogtrepreneur – For Busy Entrepreneurs.