8 Reasons Why Your Marketing Campaign Needs an Infographic
If you look around, you will be amazed at the amount of content that is being generated every day. There is just so much of information strewn around everywhere; determined to catch the customers’ attention! Marketers are constantly looking for innovative methods to channel their content towards potential customers and the customers, on the other hand, are waiting for interesting and engaging content. Every day millions of videos, images, and texts are generated to cater to 1.5 billion people. There is so much of competition out there that it has become tough for digital marketers to cut through all the clutter and reach their target audience.
So marketers decided to come up with a visual method of telling their stories and so they introduced Infographics. An infographic communicates a company’s message using visual tools like illustrations and graphics instead of chunks of boring text.
HERE ARE A FEW REASONS WHY INFOGRAPHICS ARE A GOOD TOOL FOR CONTENT MARKETING
1. They instantly hook the audience – Did you know that colored visuals increase people’s willingness to read a piece of content by 80%? We love pictures and visuals, and when you see an attractive design you immediately focus your attention on it. If designed smartly, they can work wonders in drawing your customers’ attention towards your brand and be a great tool if you want to share figures and statistics in a compelling way.
2. Infographics offer lots of creative options to present content – While designing an infographic you have lots of options to display your data uniquely which is great at cutting through the clutter. You can play with the colors, layout, fonts, charts, etc. A catchy design, without a doubt, grabs attention but at the same time, it also builds an excellent reputation for the brand.
3. They convey the message more effectively – As I have mentioned before, visuals have a stronger influence on people than the text. When you put up lots of text, it is not only difficult to decipher the message but it also not convenient. When images are added, and people get the message immediately without even having to read through all the information. In today’s fast-paced world, online users don’t have the patience more extensive content; they want crisp, attractive and engaging content. So an infographic with short lines and witty and catchy images are more appealing.
4. Help to raise Brand Awareness – Your infpgraphic will be displaying vital information about your company in the form of your logo, email and website address or other contact information. This helps in raising brand awareness and empowers brand registration when promoting your infographic on social media channels and outreaching other webmasters in your niche or infographic submission sites like coolinfographics.com, infographixdirectory.com or infographicsonline.com to name a few.
5. Can make the content go Viral – Any design which is very attractive tends to go viral very soon. And when your content goes viral it will get you a large number of viewers. In short, you get to market your brand to a huge crowd without much effort and in a cost-effective manner.
6. Get you more number of Subscribers and Followers – When you create a compelling content it will get a lot of likes, comments and will be shared by a large number of people. And it leads to more number of followers and subscribers. And this in return will create better opportunities for you to interact and engage with your audience. This means you can make them more aware about your products and turn them into your potential customers.
7. Infographics can be used everywhere – I have been talking about how infographics can have a great impact on online users but now let’s move on to other channels. You see these designs can be used in all kinds of marketing such as in brochures, print materials and all other types offline marketing strategies.
8. They are easier to track and monitor – Whenever your infograph is clicked, liked or shared you can track it with the help of analytics. This gives you a better understanding of your marketing and how effective it is in creating better customer response. And this analysis helps you to understand customer behavior, and you can develop better tactics and designs based on their preference.
Content is the king today, but thanks to technology people have a very short attention span. If you want to attract them and turn them into potential customers, you need to create content that can trigger a desire in them to be a part of your brand. Instead of concentrating on the quantity of content, marketers need to focus on creating high-quality content by using more practical tools such as Infographics. Pick up an interesting topic and create a catchy design and find a clever way to associate it with your brand. If your design clicks with the audience, then people will start to trust and respect your brand.
The post 8 Reasons Why Your Marketing Campaign Needs an Infographic appeared first on Blogtrepreneur – For Busy Entrepreneurs.