The Best Vacuum for Your Carpet : Cleaning and Preserving
By Alice DeLong
Cleaning carpets can be a tough process, particularly if you do not possess the right equipment. Dust, dirt, pet hair, dust mites, and pet dander can embed itself deep inside the carpets. If you fail you to clean the carpets properly, you could compromise your health and the appearance of your home significantly. Hence, it is crucial to have a vacuum that is capable of eliminating all that filth buried deep in your carpets. Fail to do so, you may find yourself avoiding your home. That is an unfortunate situation to be in, and I do not want that to happen to you. That’s why I’ve written this guide for you.
What Vacuum is Best for Cleaning Carpets?
Dyson DC59 Animal Vacuum
The best carpet vacuum should be capable of cleaning your rugs efficiently. I know that homeowners have different kinds of carpeting, both in terms of design and fabric. When picking a vacuum, it’s smart to select one that best suits your carpet type. For example, upright vacuums are excellent for shag and plush carpets and a canister vacuum may be a better choice if your home has frieze, berber, or coir rugs.
Even so, whichever type you choose, whether upright or canister, a good vacuum cleaner should:
- Have a top-notch filtration system. Preferably, the machine should have certified S-Class or HEPA filtration.
- Have extra cleaning tools like a soft bristle and a brush to enhance cleaning of particular places.
- Have a strong motor and suction power. Cleaning carpets can be a headache but strong suction will enable you to remove dirt from the carpet fibers much more easily.
- Be lightweight to allow you to maneuver the vacuum effortlessly.
- Have adjustable power settings which will allow you to control the suction power. Some carpets are delicate and suction that is higher than 250 AW might damage the rug.
- Have a good hygienic bin emptying system. Bagless vacuums have a transparent dirt cup or an indicator so you can tell when the container is full.
- Have a reasonable warranty period. Like any electrical appliance, your vacuum cleaner may develop mechanical problems. It’s best to buy a vacuum with a warranty of not less than five years.
The Best Dyson for Carpet
The Dyson DC39 Animal is among the best vacuums for carpet cleaning. This full-size canister vacuum weighs only 17 pounds. It is lightweight and incredibly versatile. The vacuum cleaner utilizes Ball technology, which enhances movement. To maximize suction power, the DC39 uses the Radial Root Cyclone Technology which ensures the vacuum does not lose suction.
Another benefit with the DC39 Animal is that, in the long term, you will save money. That is because the model is bagless and does not require replacement filters. Also, it is fitted with a trigger head control for switching between different cleaning modes without bending. The trigger head control will allow you to activate or deactivate the floor brush when cleaning various floor types and carpets.
The DC39 Animal comes with additional cleaning tools such as a crevice tool, a mini turbine head and a combination tool. The mini turbine tool is useful when removing dirt and pet hair from hidden spaces. It is effective when cleaning the stairs, car, and upholstery. Once the bin fills up with dirt, you can always tell since it is transparent. The DC39 is a whole-machine HEPA system, which means it captures microscopic particles and allergens in the surrounding air so allergy sufferers will find this vacuum quite helpful. Lastly, it has a warranty of 5 years.
The Pros and Cons of the DC39 Animal
When measured up against the standard features of a good vacuum cleaner, the DC39 Animal vacuum qualifies to be one of the best Dyson for carpets. Customers have given it a strong positive feedback because of its ability to clean many different types of carpets. It is significantly cheaper than the Dyson DC41 Animal Upright Vacuum, which is a also good but costs $550.
Here are the pros and cons of the DC39 Animal vacuum:
- It is lightweight, and it will work effortlessly with you.
- The turbine head is easy to clean.
- It is incredibly versatile and will maneuver around furniture with ease.
- It is easy to assemble.
- It easily cleans difficult-to-reach surfaces such as under the furniture.
- You will have to pull the canister behind you while you clean.
- You may have to lift the vacuum when cleaning thresholds spaces.
Although it isn’t the perfect vacuum, it has many useful features that will allow you to thoroughly clean your carpets without destroying them. If you are looking for a machine that is not pricey and one that will clean and preserve your carpets, the DC39 Animal is a solid choice. The DC39 Animals is without a doubt one of the best vacuums for carpet cleaning.
Product Images Sourced From Amazon.com
The post The Best Vacuum for Your Carpet : Cleaning and Preserving appeared first on Blogtrepreneur – For Busy Entrepreneurs.